Zoe the zebra is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Zoe the zebra is handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one. Your baby can wear this bracelet and chew on it all day long!
These eco friendly bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist, little baby gums love the texture of natural Hevea rubber!
Size 4,5 x 7,0 x 8,4 cm
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
No Valve = No Bacteria Inside